Monday, October 6, 2008

Time with Grandma

My Grandma Lawson is an 81 year old lady with a lot of heart. She battles a lot of illnesses but doesn't allow it to get her down. The other day I had the privilege to spend the day with her. She called and ask me to take her to run a few errands mind you, this is Saturday morning. I don't like to get out of bed til after 10 or sometimes even later. I get to her house @ 9:30 AM... We went to breakfast and ran her errands.. That was the first time in a long time I got to spend quality time with Grandma.. It was nice! We talked about everything;work,church,politics. She even let me put one of Melica Kendricks signs in her yard. She is a great lady and I am thankful for having her as my Grandma.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Groovy! Love em while you got em!
EG

Cyndi Lou said...

What a BLESSING to have such an awesome lady as your grandma!! Thank you for sharing with us what a blessing she is to you. I am glad you had a great day with her-- priceless is the time you get to spend with her.

TAG, you are IT!! Go read my latest blog post to see what I am talking about! I hope you are doing well my friend!

Love,

Cyndi

Tammy Howard said...

Glad you got to spend a day with her. Enjoy that every chance that you get. You won't always have that and those memories will remain precious to you.

Thanks for sharing.